WSX Enterprise Ltd is registered under the General Data Protection Regulation.
WSX Enterprise Ltd regards the lawful treatment of Personal Data as necessary for its continued successful operations and to maintain confidence between clients, partners, third parties & WSX Enterprise Ltd itself. WSX Enterprise Ltd has a Data Protection register in place for the following purposes:
- Staff administration
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- Accounts and records
- Administration of membership records
- Advertising, marketing and public relations for others
- Consultancy and advisory services
- Commercial Activity
- Information and databank administration
- Journalism and media
- Legal services
- Processing for not for profit organisations
- Realising the objectives of a charitable organisation or voluntary body
We will only collect and use personal information that we require in order to provide business support services.
We only collect information about you that we need in order for you to get the best service from us. We respect your privacy and will keep what we collect to a minimum.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
The policy is in relation to the following:
- All departments within WSX Enterprise Ltd
- Relationships with WSX Enterprise Ltd’s contractors; their employees and agents when providing services to:
- WSX Enterprise Ltd
- WSX Enterprise Ltd’s clients on behalf of WSX Enterprise Ltd
Why do we need your personal information?
If we cannot use your data, we would be unable to deliver the service. Our legal basis for using your personal data is consent (Article 6a Consent of GDPR).
Where processing includes limited special category information, our legal basis for using your personal data is explicit consent (Article 9 (2)(a) of GDPR).
Seven Data Protection Principles
Whenever collecting information about people WSX Enterprise Ltd agrees to apply the Seven Data Protection Principles:
- Personal data should be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data should be obtained only for the purpose specified
- Data should be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purposes required
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Data should not be kept for longer than is necessary for purpose
- Data processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this act
- Security: appropriate technical and organisational measures should be taken againstunauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction or damage to personal data
Data we process
- People who use our services, or request a service from us;
- People who apply for a grant or other form of financial assistance or business support;
- Business customers;
- Complainants and other individuals in relation to a complaint or query;
- Job applicants
- Visitors to our websites
Data is processed in accordance with this policy.
We may need to share your data with partners, to continue providing the service/support you have explicitly signed up for, who are on the same delivery programme and have agreed to align their service with this policy.
How long will your data be kept?
Your data will be deleted 2 years after we stop using it.
If you have subscribed to our Marketing Emails, you can unsubscribe at any time on the email itself or by contacting us below.
You may request this information, specific to the programme your data was collected for.
WSX Enterprise Ltd General Data Protection policy can be viewed here.
WSX Enterprise Ltd has taken measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Taking steps to control physical and cloud security on the WSX Enterprise Ltd IT infrastructure – data is protected by industry standard security technology, such as endpoint/ compliance policies, password protection + restricted access at all levels.
- Establishing a business continuity/disaster recovery plan
- Training all staff on security systems and procedures
Data Access & Corrections
Upon receipt of your request, we will disclose to you the data we hold about you within 28 calendar days. We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal and/or Business data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
If you wish to access or correct your Personal and/or Business data, please write to: Data Protection Officer, WSX Enterprise Ltd., No.10 High St, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 7AN or email email@example.com
We do not charge for complying with an initial correction request; however, we may charge a nominal administration fee of £10+vat for subsequent requests of data as allowed by the General Data Protection Regulation, for which WSX Enterprise Ltd will undertake:
- Do an initial search on the client management system for instances of the client’s personal details and related instances of service delivery or other contact with WSX Enterprise Ltd employees
- Follow this with requests to the specified employees for details of other documentation, correspondence or emails held physically or electronically relating to the contact
- Prepare a folder of material (as applicable) for despatch to the client within ten working days of receipt of the request
- A customer can expect WSX Enterprise Ltd to alter the way in which the customer’s data is processed in so far as WSX Enterprise Ltd is able, without prejudice to WSX Enterprise Ltd’s ability to deliver services or to operate within the constraints of contractual agreements.
If you have concerns over the way we are asking for or using your personal data, please raise the matter with our Data Protection Officer, see details below:
Data Protection Officer,WSX Enterprise,10 The High Street, Fareham, Hants, PO16 7AN
If you still have concerns following our response you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF Online form:
Raise a concern via the ICO’s website here.
0303 123 1113