Whether you are thinking of starting up or you want to progress and grow your business, we're here to help.
By registering you will be able to join us at any of our events or just browse through our tutorial videos showcasing a diverse array of topics to help you navigate this exciting new world of digital. All could help your business be more profitable, strategic, analytical, and help you grow and future proof your business.
Digital is so much more than learning how to do social media; it’s also about:
- Online accounting
- Easier and more efficient ways to work from home
- Being able to collaborate effectively in a non-office or event environment
- E-commerce and optimising your business for online sales; and so much more.
We will be exploring all of this, plus much more, with experts in their field who will share their knowledge so you can walk away with the tools to implement and drive success in your business.
- You must be looking to adapt and innovate through digitisation,
- Be registered and operating in East Sussex, Essex, Kent, Medway, Southend or Thurrock
- Must have sole trader status or registered with Companies House and evidence at least one year of trading history
- Social Enterprises, Community Interest Companies and charities engaged in economic activity are also eligible.
- We will have a select number of digital/technology grants from £500-£2,000 available from Autumn 2021.
- Grants will be for SMEs to resolve specific technology-related issues or new online digital services that will lead to a step change adoption of new business technology.
- All businesses must have received a minimum of three hours of support, including a 1-2-1, as the basic requirement to apply for a grant. The sooner you register the sooner you can apply
The courses will cover a variety of subjects including:
- Researching, planning, setting up and marketing your business
- Developing your brand
- Growing your business
Once registered you will have access to a free online only series of business start-up courses, 1-2-1’s and a specialist week-long event, supplemented by a 24/7 Start-up App and a range of wider learning materials.
- Located or trading in East Sussex, Essex, Kent, Medway, Southend and/or Thurrock and can include Social Enterprises, Community Interest Companies and charities engaged in economic activity
- A realistic business idea that has the potential to operate during and/or beyond a COVID 19 and/or have lost your job as a direct result of COVID 19 (BSUP course)
- Start-ups are SMEs with either sole trader status or be registered with Companies House that have been trading for up to three years (BSP Course)
- Businesses who have attended the BSUP course are eligible to attend the BSP course once they are officially registered as a business
- We will have a select number of grants up to £2,000 available from Autumn 2021. In order to access these, all businesses must have received at least three hours of support from the programme (to include a 1-2-1).